Invitation for Quotations for 2020-2021 HK National Wakeboard and Wakesurf Squad Training Boat
Period 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
The Hong Kong Water Ski Association Ltd.(HKWSA) seeks quotations for the Hong Kong National Wakeboard and Wakesurf Squad Training Boat
Our specific requirements for the training boat are:
1. The ballast (include internal, external and people) could be increased up to 3000 pounds depends on the training content of that day;
2. Boat driver license and third party insurance are prerequisites.
3. Qualified coach license holder is advantageous.
4. Boat Driver has competition boat driving experience is advantageous.
5. Inboard boat with date of manufacture not earlier than 2010 is preferred;
6. All price rates should be clearly stated in Quotation. The price cannot be change unless agreed by both parties. The agreement shall be made officially and directly between HKWSA and the service provider, any agreement made with other parties would be invalid.
The boat should be in a suitable location for ease of access to suitable training conditions.
Please return your quotation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the title should be “Inboard boat quotation for HK National Wakeboard and Wakesurf Squad Training” before 5:00 pm 28/2/2021. Note that the quotation should be in a unit rate per set basis (i.e. each set to be approximately 20 mins). It is envisaged there would be 6 to 8 x 20-minute sets for each training session
Remarks: Supporting documents will be required to be submitted to HKWSA for verification of the boat’s manufacture date, license and third party insurance etc.